We are committed to our consultancy standards, based on Industry Best Practice, our goal is to commonly seek with our customer a tailored approach towards QHSE implementation into the organisation.
Primarily, Occupational Health and Safety aims to protect the life and health of workers. Anchored in international legislation and today part of sustainability policies. That’s a good thing! But what are your expectations towards „Health and Safety at Work“? We can help you identifying your Policy or assisting you in complying with your policy towards Occupational Health & Safety.
We can support you with the development of procedures and instructions, conduct audits and inspections, support or lead risk assessments, identify risk reducing measures, train employees on safe systems of work or the introduction of protective measures, initiate and assist in safety cultural programs. The management and implementation of health and safety within the company is extensive.
In particular we can assist, in accordance with International Occupational Safety and Health legislation and Industry Standards, the following scope of (Corporate) duties:
– Support in risk assessment (including the execution and validation of a Risk Inventory & Evaluation in line with the “Dutch Arbeidsomstandighedenwet” (H&S at Work Act).
– Incident investigation and root cause analyses
– Development of Safe Systems of Work (Preparation of documentation, compliance with reporting obligations)
– Health & Safety Related advice to all members of an organisation (employers and managers, occupational interest groups and employees)
Your aim is high-standard of Health & Safety and you would like to show it? We can assist in the Development and Implementation of your Quality Management System according to OHSAS 18001. Together we will get you ready for certification.
We provide support all the way through the individual process steps necessary for a solid health & safety management, such as:
– The development of a Health & Safety policy (setting of objectives)
– The visualization of the company Health & Safety processes
– Development and implementation of suitable Risk Management methodology
– (Legal) Compliance (e.g. legal registers and conducting internal audits)
– Emergency Preparedness (Development and implementation of Emergency Response Plans
– Incident Investigation and Root Cause Methodologies
– Continuous quality improvement (Management Review)
Project related challenges
Management and Supervision on Health & Safety, our aim is to achieve the best results through coaching on all levels of the project organisation through our H&S Specialists. Each area within the Project Phase might require a specialists, beside generalists also specialised H&S Professionals form part of the team not limited to:
– (Heavy / Complex) Lifting
– Medical (Paramedics)
Our services are divers and are aimed to support Clients in complex or unfamiliar situations. Some examples of services are (but not limited to):
– Supply of H&S Professionals which consist of Experienced and Health & Safety Practitioners on various levels. Dutch (MVK & HVK), English (NEBOSH Certificate & Diploma) and German (FASi), or a combination thereof, qualified & certified
– Writing the Construction Health & Safety Plans (Design Phase and Construction Phase)
– Sub-Contractor Selection
– Identification of Personal Competences and Training requirements including the provision of these training services
– The full spectrum of Risk Management: HIRA’s, Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analyses
– Emergency and rescue concepts both onshore and offshore. Domestic and international
– Incident Investigation, various methodologies are available to learn lessons from unfortunate experiences.