« back to all news
MOVE Renewable joined the SINO-Dutch Round Table Offshore Wind Energy in Beijing on 27 January 2015 together with the Ministry of Economic affairs, attended by Mr H Kamp.
This Roundtable was organized in the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Chinese National Energy Administration (NEA) and the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs. The MoU signed in 2009, aims to enhance the cooperation between China and the Netherlands in the field of sustainable utilization of energy resources. In March 2014 also a separate offshore wind MoU was signed. This coopera- tion focuses on:
- Quality improvement, cost reduction & value enhancement
- Real life experience in offshore wind energy
- Enhancing market opportunitiesThe objective of this Roundtable is to explore possibilities for bilateral cooperation between China and the Netherlands regarding offshore wind. Chinese and Dutch experts will talk in-depth about topics related to:
- Road map for offshore wind in China & the Netherlands (2015-2021)
- Opportunities for Chinese companies in the Netherlands + opportunities for Dutchcompanies in China. Including Market entry & bidding-process explanation.
After the Round Table Meetings, MOVE visited several leading Chinese Windfarm Developers where a RISK Presentation was held to make the Chinese colleagues aware of the risks involved in cable installation works.
Companies visited were Longyuan/ZPMC, Guohua Energy Investment Co., Ltd and CREEI (certification association) where we were warmly welcomed and had deeply discussions with respect to RISK and Interface management.